Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Favorite overnights

On occasion I have the good fortune to have fabulous overnights. Two of those Fab overnights include palm springs and Vancouver Canada.

Palm springs:
For anyone who has never visited Palm Springs, you really need to take a weekend and enjoy the majesty of this southern California gem.  The weather is almost always perfect, shopping is ample, and the cute downtown will steal your heart. I personally am completely content just staying at our crew hotel and enjoying the pool. Very few things bring me more joy than my phone telling me it's snowing in utah as my skin is Browning :)

Vancouver BC:
Ok, I LOVE Vancouver!!! We are fortune enough to stay at the Sydney pier hotel and spa in Sydney. In my opinion this is the best crew hotel thus making it one of the best overnights. This adorable little town iis a mix between Balboa island California and Laie Hawaii. Sydney is definitely is the type of community and atmosphere I would like to find myself living in one day. This area is so beautiful! Soooo BEAUTIFUL! Tje hotel is completely eco friendly with amazing products (when you are on the road as much as i am, trust me, good products are important). The hotel also offers a dog you can walk, whale watching, running trails, a full service spa, as well as amazing ocean views from almost every room. Another great find in Sydney is the cafe on 3rd a darling cafe owned by a former flight attendant and also home to the very best eggs benedict.    



No comments:

Post a Comment